1 Quick On-the-Go Meal Strategy
- Quick and easy to make. Great for on-the-go. Clean up is simple too!
- Keeps you full and energized for a longer time period.
- Promote immunity health and heart health.
- The cost per smoothie is around $3.00—a healthy choice at a great price point. (An extra value Quarter Pounder meal at McDonald’s is around $7.90 or a dollar menu meal with a double cheeseburger, fries, and a coke is $3.90. Starbucks Grande Caffe’ Latte and a Carrot Cake Muffin at $5.90.
Concerned about soy?
Why choose Shaklee protein and not something else for smoothies?
- Non-GMO – For products to be labeled non-GMO they usually only have to have a supplier certification for raw materials. Shaklee goes beyond this and tests all finished products to confirm they do not contain GMOs.
- Gluten free; tested and inspected to meet standards and threshold levels set by the Food and Drug Administration
- Lactose free for those with sensitivities
- Certified kosher by the Star–K kosher certification agency
- Low glycemic; correlates to a slower rate of digestion and gradual release of glucose, contributing to better weight control and overall long–term health.
- Free of artificial sweeteners, preservatives, and flavors.
What you pay for is what you get.
Great Morning Smoothies Lead to Great Days