A Blogger to Follow Looks Like…
“Oh, so many to choose from! There is, however, one blogger that speaks to my heart, ever since I first ‘met’ her in a Facebook bloggers group, and she is Sonya Rottman who blogs at Healthy Living Mom. She is a sweet, loving and caring woman who readily and willingly helps other bloggers with words of encouragement, prayer, sources of information and generates happiness in her trail. I have not met her in person but I sure would love to!Her blog is beautiful and starts off with “You Were Meant for More“…how encouraging is that? She writes about healthy living, both physically and spiritually. You can check out her recent posts here. Don’t forget to browse her tab “Join the Living Room“. Did I mention that her blog is beautiful? I love it…I know you will too!”
The Liebster Award: A Blogger to Follow
Healthy Living Mom – It Started with Why
You Were Meant for More
A Little Something More About Me
My Liebster Award Nominations
And the nominees are:
Questions for my nominees:
- Favourite season?
- What is your favourite Bible verse?
- Favourite blog article you have written and why?
- Dark or milk chocolate?
- Favourite children’s book?
- If you could travel to only one place, where would it be?
- Favourite book or author?
- When do you find time to blog?
- Favourite quiet time spot?
- What in your life are you most thankful for?
Official Liebster Award 2017 Rules
- Acknowledge the person and their blog that nominated you and link back.
- Display the 2017 Liebster Award on your blog.
- Write a 150-300 word article about your favourite blog and provide a link.
- List 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs deserving of the award.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform your nominees that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post.