“hope deferred makes the heart sick.”
Thankful vs Grateful. Is there a difference?
Thankful vs Grateful – The Half Glass Analogy
- The glass is half full.
- The glass is half empty.
Gratitude Changed Me
I don’t know what that is…but I can tell you that the day I took my walk—when I felt hopeless—gratitude revealed in my heart that I wasn’t trusting God.
A Lack of Gratitude Is a Symptom
- Cobwebs are a symptom.
- The Spider is the real problem.
- We need each other to speak truth and life into our lives for the times when we get so focused, others can help us to see what is right in front of us.
A Different Perspective of Building
How to Cultivate Gratitude
- Look for ways others are blessing you and tell them you are thankful for them.
- Do a Gratitude Texting Challenge with a partner for 14 days. Pick a friend, a time, and text that friend 3 things you are grateful for—for 14 days.
- Practice gratitude by using a gratitude journal.
The Ultimate Gratitude Challenge
Sharing Stories of Gratitude
“but a desire fulfilled is a tree of life.”
Do you have a story of gratitude that you can share?