Maybe You Still Feel That Way
This is Motherhood
How to Break the Cycle of Monotony—for Good
1. Stop giving tasks the lead role.
Stop agreeing with yourself and others by saying—monotony—this is motherhood. The tasks still need to get done, but instead of looking at them as boring tasks or mundane—renew your mind with positive thinking.
2. Establish structure by writing things down.
3. Implement Consistency by establishing a rhythm.
4. Start running on auto-pilot with what works.
Focusing on Your Dream
- Anxiety and frustration start to disappear.
- The time you spend on tasks will be less.
- You will feel more accomplished.
- Life will no longer feel mundane but it will have meaning.